AESKUCARE® Point-Of-Care test for determination of specific IgG4 (human)
Food intolerances are adverse, frequently delayed, reactions to beverages, foods or food additives generating discomfort in one or more body areas. Since several food groups may be implicated in the same individual, it can be a challenging task to identify the offending food. With the AESKUCARE® Food Intolerance rapid test, the Healthcare Practitioner or lab can quickly offer advice on how to alleviate the symptoms.
- Test kit includes all necessary equipment (test device, blood sampling kit, test reagents, etc.)
- Hygienic – blood sample and reagents are retained within the device
- Suitable for both, adults and children
- Aimed at enabling diagnostics and saving time for health practitioners, diagnostic laboratories, nutritionists, dieticians and patients
- Only 50μl of capillary blood are needed
- Healthcare practitioners and nutritionists can test their patients during consultation, no waiting for laboratory test results
- 18 months shelf life
AESKUCARE® Food Intolerance delivers test results at an unparalleled speed and precision.