The HELPS+ is an IFA Data Management System that allows users to electronically record IFA results from their slides, including real images from the microscope.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Create a manual work list or load a processed work list from the HELMED® IFA Processor
- Analyze the processed slides well by well under the MOTIC microscope
- Capture an image from the current well with the LED´s GO CAM
- Select between Negative, Borderline or Positive
- For positive: Compare image side by side with the pattern library and define a pattern
- Add additional pattern if necessary and select a follow up test
- Select report and print or save automatically
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Using the work list from the HELMED® IFA Processor will carry all the information from your sample, lots, expiry dates, automatic processing data, operator etc.
Easily classify the samples and add comments, second pattern and follow up tests like IFA titration, ELISA, BLOT or others; no longer operation with paper work list in dark room environment
Using PC screen on the microscope room with easy short keys for logic navigation throughout your slides and wells.
Select an entire work list, or one specific slide or well to view or print. The well report includes a real picture from the microscope if an image has been saved.
User access level with password for user, superuser and administrator.
We provide Instruction Manuals and Marketing Material for our registered customers only.
REF. HPS-2001 | HELPS+ Software: USB Stick, IFA Data Management Software